I found this on the Choco Paris web site. It’s fun to do math when it’s based on your love of chocolate.
DON’T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!
It takes less than a minute.
Work this out as you read. Be sure you don’t read the bottom until you’ve worked it out! This is not one of those waste of time things, it’s fun.
- First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to eat chocolate (more than once but less than 10).
- Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold).
- Add 5.
- Multiply it by 50.
- If you’ve already had your birthday this year add 1760. If you haven’t, add 1759.
- Now subtract the four digit year in which you were born. You should have a three digit number. The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., the number of times you’d like to eat chocolate each week).
- The next two numbers are YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)
THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2010) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS.